1. WHAT THREE TRAITS DEFINE YOU?
Adaptable, compassionate and passionate.
2. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY?
Community over competition.
3. WHAT’S ONE THING YOU COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT?
4. WHAT IS THE GREATEST CHALLENGE YOU HAVE HAD TO OVERCOME IN YOUR LIFE THUS FAR?
5. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU CANNOT RESIST?
My mom’s beef tongue curry – I know it grosses some people out, but I love it!
6. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?
7. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Anywhere in nature – by the ocean, in the forest, in the mountains.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO?
9. WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE YOU’VE TRAVELED TO AND WHY?
The Peruvian Amazon – I was down there as part of a small team searching for an anaconda to (eventually) prove mercury contamination from artisanal gold mining in the water, affecting nearby communities.
10. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL TO NEXT?
11. WHAT’S THE WEIRDEST JOB YOU’VE EVER HAD?
12. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT MOST: FLYING CARS, ROBOT HOUSEKEEPERS, OR MOON CITIES.
Flying cars. We’re so close!
13. WHAT HAS BEEN THE MOST IMPORTANT INNOVATION YOU HAVE WITNESSED IN YOUR LIFETIME?
14. WHAT WOULD YOU DO (FOR A CAREER) IF YOU WEREN’T DOING THIS?
Writer in some capacity – film, music, books, etc. I’ve settled for Instagram posts, for now.
15. WHAT ARE YOUR THREE MOST OVERUSED WORDS/PHRASES?
“Sup”, “hey”, and “good evening”.
16. WHAT WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO TELL YOURSELF AT AGE 13?
Don’t take yourself so seriously!
17. HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?
18. WHAT IS THE BEST BOOK YOU HAVE EVER READ?
Jurassic Park – biology and technology. I’m always running around searching for velociraptors!
19. TELL US SOMETHING THAT MIGHT SURPRISE US ABOUT YOU.
I’ve started a few screenplays.
20. WHAT MAKES YOU EXCITED TO WORK AT BRIGHTSPOT?
I’m excited to be part of a small team building something to make positive impact!